We’ll start by getting to know you and your organization during our listening meeting. We’ll also introduce you to the 434 Content Marketing Framework and service model. If it seems like we’re a good fit, we’ll conduct preliminary research and prepare a tailored proposal to address your needs.
Common Listening Meeting Questions:
- Tell us about your organization and the sales goals you are looking to achieve in the next 12 months?
- What makes your product/service unique to your customers?
- What do sales and marketing look like today?
- What channels work at moving the needle today?
- If you could change one thing about your marketing, what would you change?
- Do you have a strategic plan?
- What are your revenue growth goals?
- How many leads do you receive each year?
- How many opportunities do you receive each year?
- How many new customers do you receive each year?
- Do you know the LTV for a single customer?