Website Helps Connect Visitors & Locals
The Lynchburg Community Market wanted to achieve a new look, and create a place to showcase events and cooking tutorials, vendor information, helpful blogs and recipes, and to ultimately build a platform to connect our community.
We developed a website for the Lynchburg Community Market, which included:
- Fully custom, mobile-responsive design with stylized parallax imagefeatures
- Event calendar and blog integrations
- Carrot Pic hashtag campaign integration for #LynchburgIsForLocavores promotion
- Subpages dedicated to each vendor at the market
- Easily editable WordPress CMS
- Since the site launch, traffic has increased by 72%
- Over 34 thousand page views were generated in just three months
- The Market now has a place where they can update information about the Farmer’s Markets on a regular basis and are able to engage a wider audience digitally
- The website accompanied the launch of the popular promotional campaign: Lynchburg Is For Locavores
Lynchburg Community Market
Since 1783, the Lynchburg Community Market has played a key role in the development and growth of downtown Lynchburg. Located on Main St. in Lynchburg, it is a space where local farmers, artisans and makers share their products with locals. The market is open year-round, between Tuesday and Saturday. Weekly Farmer’s Markets take place on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
Ashley Kershner / Lynchburg Community Market
“The new Lynchburg Community Market website is everything we had hoped for. Working with 434 Marketing was a genuine pleasure – they understood our vision and took it to the next level. We are so happy with the end result – our new site is a fantastic representation of all that our market as to offer to the community.”